Manti Utah Temple
Recent News Articles
- June 19, 2019 – ‘Mormon Land’: As Manti’s Miracle Pageant ends, historian looks back at a show that started small, dreamed big and united a Utah town for 52 years
- June 13, 2019 – Manti's Mormon Miracle Pageant prepares to come to a close with 52 years of memories
- June 11, 2019 – ABC4 News Pop Up Studio Tour: Manti
- June 6, 2019 – Last Mormon Miracle Pageant presentations prepared
- May 1, 2019 – Mormon Miracle Pageant set for last performances June 13-22
- December 4, 2018 – For Manti’s Mormon Miracle Pageant, it turns out the show won’t go on after next year
- October 27, 2018 – Small business owners raise concerns over potential LDS Church pageant loss
- October 27, 2018 – Will next year’s Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant be the last? Hill Cumorah show to end after 2020 as church steps away from large shows.
Final Performances of the Mormon Miracle Pageant
The 53rd and final year of performances of the Mormon Miracle Pageant will be presented on eight nights this summer, June 13–15 and 18–22, on the grounds of the Manti Utah Temple. Admission is free, and gates open at 6 p.m. with performances starting at 9:30 p.m. A high level of turnout is expected for these last performances, so plans for accommodations are recommended.
Pageants to Be Discontinued in Utah and New York
The Church has announced that The Mormon Miracle Pageant at the Manti Utah Temple will end after 2019, and the Hill Cumorah Pageant near the Palmyra New York Temple will end after 2020. Two other Utah pageants have already had their final performances: the Castle Valley Pageant and the Martin Harris pageant in Clarkston. Pageants will continue at the Nauvoo Illinois Temple, Mesa Arizona Temple, and Preston England Temple (every four years).
Mormon Miracle Pageant Resumes Tonight in Manti
The annual Mormon Miracle Pageant held on Temple Hill in beautiful Manti, Utah, commences its final week of performances tonight. The pageant tells the story of the Prophet Joseph Smith and enacts scenes from the Book of Mormon.
Pioneer Heritage Center and Gardens Dedicated in Manti
Beautiful gardens honoring the early settlers of the Sanpete Valley have been dedicated in the shadows of the Manti Utah Temple. The 2.5-acre park features a reflecting pool for the temple, park benches, an amphitheater, and finely crafted statues.
Manti Temple Grounds Become Venue for Annual Mormon Miracle Pageant
The 44th season of the Mormon Miracle Pageant began this week in Central Utah on the grounds of the Manti Utah Temple. Admission is free. Performances begin at 9:30 p.m. on June 17-19, 22-26.
Final Weekend of the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti
A long-held summer tradition at the Manti Utah Temple grounds is the presentation of the Mormon Miracle Pageant. This is the final weekend of the pageant, which is free to anyone who wishes to attend. Click here to listen to a recent interview with the pageant president.