Palmyra New York Temple
Recent News Articles
- November 17, 2022 – Reseeding Hill Cumorah
- October 14, 2022 – Without the pageant, what’s happening now on the Hill Cumorah historic site?
- June 9, 2022 – Update: Reckless target shooter arrested after shots-fired scare at Hill Cumorah complex, police say
- June 9, 2022 – Hill Cumorah gunman was target shooting at nearby farm, police say
- June 9, 2022 – Church Statement on Incident at Hill Cumorah Visitors’ Center
- June 8, 2022 – Local family, dozens of others evacuated after reports of shooting at Hill Cumorah
Hill Cumorah Pageant, near Palmyra Temple, to Begin July 9
The annual presentations of the Hill Cumorah Pageant are scheduled to begin Friday, July 9. Parking and admission are free. No tickets are needed. The Hill Cumorah is located on Highway 21 between the villages of Palmyra and Manchester, New York, two miles north of Interstate 90, Exit 43.
Production Run of the Hill Cumorah Pageant Begins
The Hill Cumorah Pageant: America's Witness for Christ opens July 10, 2009, and runs for two weeks. There is no cost and no tickets or reservations required. Just show up to witness this inspiring portrayal of Jesus Christ's visit to the American continent following His resurrection.